Oh, how I love a good fall post. There's something about reflecting on all the wonderful things the season brings that makes my heart flutter. The crunchy leaves, the crisp breeze... I just adore everything fall.
In an effort to cheer myself up on this lazy Friday, I am going to combine two things I love: lists and fall.
MARVELOUS THINGS ABOUT FALL
1. Cats gettin' all cuddly.
2. Lighting up our wood burning fireplace.
3. Crocheting and knitting and other old lady things
4. Drinking hot liquids
5. Crunchy, colorful leaves (obviously)
6. Wearing onesies
7. Breaking out scarves and hats
8. Being able to wear big sweaters without getting heatstroke
9. The lighting (yes, as in the way the sun shines down)
11. Rototilling the garden
12. Picking pumpkins
13. Eating pumpkin flavored things (and cinnamon...yum)
14. Watching films
15. Raking leaves and jumping into them like a kid
16. Hanging up Christmas lights far to early
17. Evenings getting darker faster
18. The smell in the air
19. Baking bread and muffins more often
20. And most of all, the fact that winter is next.