Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Disassembled Bouquet of Wildflowers











Hi again, internet! I just got home from a week-long road trip/camping adventure with my family in Glacier National Park and Yellowstone. I was without social media for the whole trip and I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I didn't miss social media at all. It actually felt like a chore having to come home and scroll through endless Instagram pictures. This trip kinda opened my eyes to what's really important in life; It's not money or fame or how many likes that you get on a picture that keep you alive, or that matter at all, it's family and love and nature. So please, grab a cuppa tea, kick off your shoes and take some time to view nature and reflect on life. Here's some pictures of wildflowers I took on my trip to get you started. xx 

Flairwell!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment